"Billionaire Mark Cuban Launches Online Pharmacy With Generic Drugs at Affordable Prices."

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Splenda88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting. Pricing seems kind of weird to me though. Some of them like epzicom and gleevec are incredibly impressive but most seem to fall roughly in line with what I'd expect from a savings card or goodrx at my pharmacy.

So costs that I can easily find at my brick and mortar with one of GoodRx, Singlecare, or Optum Perks discounts cards, but I have to wait for them to ship it to me?

His big thing is that it's cost plus a percentage. Jokes on you Marky Mark...GoodRx gets their **** for cost minus. Ask any independent.

So. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So costs that I can easily find at my brick and mortar with one of GoodRx, Singlecare, or Optum Perks discounts cards, but I have to wait for them to ship it to me?

His big thing is that it's cost plus a percentage. Jokes on you Marky Mark...GoodRx gets their **** for cost minus. Ask any independent.

So. Good luck with that.

For that reason I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Yeah I saw this too. It’s such an obvious gimmick. Good luck to him though. Maybe people will enjoy having a pharmacy that only sells cheap medication and doesn’t accept insurance. *shrug*

I also really enjoy the idea that he’s going to break into manufacturing. I often wondered why CVS and Walgreens don’t do that. If they were not doing it I’d be willing to bet there’s a reason why and somehow I doubt Mark Cuban knows more about the prescription business than those two.

Reactions: 4 users
Go to website.. click “for providers” scroll down to “by mail” …

You’ll see who the real pharmacy dispensing is…

Reactions: 1 users
This model has been around for years.

true pill started in 2016 I guess. got nice funding last year from couple of investors. none of the top executives of that company are actually pharmacists. they are top Business school grads (very talented and visionary of course). may be Marc cuban is one of the investor and promoting true pill this way!!

Reactions: 1 user
true pill started in 2016 I guess. got nice funding last year from couple of investors. none of the top executives of that company are actually pharmacists. they are top Business school grads (very talented and visionary of course). may be Marc cuban is one of the investor and promoting true pill this way!!
Damn shouldn't have turned down their interview