Binding on First Aid 2020 Falling Apart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SD Hopeamine

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

What should I do about this crappy FA book? The binding is falling apart. I know i'm not the only one with this issue so I was hoping someone else could tell me what they did to address it.

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

What should I do about this crappy FA book? The binding is falling apart. I know i'm not the only one with this issue so I was hoping someone else could tell me what they did to address it.

Thanks
1580179816749.png
 
Duct tape is next to free, and a old standby for cheap book bindings.
Alternately, ask in the media center/print shop at your school (or kinkos/office max/etc) about costs for getting it spiral bound. My school did it for $1/book so I got all my study books done. Major pro of this --> they lie flat afterwards.