Bio Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctormo24

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Bio Lab is very difficult and requires tedious amounts of work. I never knew this would happen in a Bio Lab. We have a quiz every week and the questions are very difficult. I am stressing out here so much cause I am not off to a good start. Was it like this for anyone? Does a C or DR (Dropped) grade affect you really badly? Does it look bad on an application that you had to drop the lab?

Members don't see this ad.

Dont worry about it too much, just do your best. If your having that much trouble, talk to the prof about it, and see what you may be able to do to improve your grade. Remember, college is very different form high school, and most of the science courses require daily review and study.

Anyway, how did the BIO exam go today? BTW what was it on?

The bio exam went well, haven't got the scores back yet but I feel good about it. The exam was on cells, cell function, anything thats got to do with cells and photosynthesis and energy. How did your test go? What topics did it cover?

Are you a student at UMiami? Who is your bio professor? I am currently a senior there and been through it all (I'm applying now), if you'd like private message me with any questions you want, and I can give you the lowdown on which professors are good/bad, classes to take, etc. Wish you the best on the lab, and try not to stress it too much.