Bio Questio for previous PCAT takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oakland_raiders

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PCAT last Jan, so I should know this, but does anybody who has taked the PCAT recently remember how much plant biology was on it? I am finishing up BIO II and was very happy to be done learning about pistils, stamens and herbacious dicots. :barf: Thanks!
 
oakland_raiders said:
I took the PCAT last Jan, so I should know this, but does anybody who has taked the PCAT recently remember how much plant biology was on it? I am finishing up BIO II and was very happy to be done learning about pistils, stamens and herbacious dicots. :barf: Thanks!

There were only few questions about plant biology... I would just focus on basics, don't study that material too deep...