Biochem in So. Cal in the summer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

compugirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for all you cali residents:

does anyone know of any school that is offering biochem this summer? Most cal states havent come out with their summer catalogs, but i just found out that csun is having 7 summer sessions of varied lengths but no biochem!! was shocked.
any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

UCLA extension has it.

You wouldnt want it at CSUN anyway. I am loosing my mind with biochem at CSUN this semster!

Now back to memorizing large amounts of useless info.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks so much guys! i was totally freaking out & I didnt look at the right page of the ucla site!

thanks again!

if there is anyone else who knows of anymore places where biochem is offered this summer, please let me know!

Try UCI as well. I know their catalog is out and im sure they would offer biochem.

just so that you guys know,

some schools like mine (CSUN) offers 2 diff biochems. you could take either one to fulfll your dental schools pre req. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

i took the easier one (the one that most nutrition and health majors do) and it wasn't bad.

good luck shawn. and wish me luck too. i have my mid term in anatomy lab next week and i am dead meat. i have a million insertion/origin/action/B S to memorize

yes, there are two classes, a 300 level and a 400 level.

while either course may cover the prereq (uncomfirmed); I have been advised by multiple sources, including the chemistry chair at CSUN, that only the 400 level really prepares you for d-school.

I was actually told by the 300 level instructor himself that "this class is a joke". his words...

Good luck with Anat Perf34.