Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey
I was wondering for those of you who have pursued biochemistry research how you pushed your project forward quickly and how you chose the direction. Currently I am studying the binding properties of certain protein domains to membranes but I seem to be gathering data without actually proving anything. After reading several papers and considering simply writing down my simple findings I decided I'd like to give it some pizzaz. Obviously you may have to get specific with me so please PM me. I'm a relatively young researcher trying to decide how to charge ahead and perhaps I am having researcher's block. I can tell you about the technology we use, the nature of the data collected, and what has been done currently in the field of lipid research in exchange for advice. I appreciate it.
I was wondering for those of you who have pursued biochemistry research how you pushed your project forward quickly and how you chose the direction. Currently I am studying the binding properties of certain protein domains to membranes but I seem to be gathering data without actually proving anything. After reading several papers and considering simply writing down my simple findings I decided I'd like to give it some pizzaz. Obviously you may have to get specific with me so please PM me. I'm a relatively young researcher trying to decide how to charge ahead and perhaps I am having researcher's block. I can tell you about the technology we use, the nature of the data collected, and what has been done currently in the field of lipid research in exchange for advice. I appreciate it.