Biological Diversity: Hopefully this will help!

Started by spdental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spdental

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so I've been halfheartedly going over the Biological Diversity section of CliffsAP Bio and had no idea how I was going to memorize all that stuff. Today I decided to take some time and go through the evolutionary path of the Animal Kingdom and it's helped a lot. I will attach the document. By going through this you should be able to have the basic traits of each (where they have diverged) and memorize the names (I added some mneumonics). Let me know if this helps! I'll be going through Fungi, Plantae, and Protista next.
 

Attachments