• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

911dds

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Frankfort, NM
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm going through the AP cliff bio and at the end it has lab review stuff. How much of this stuff do I need to really focus my precious time on? I'm pressed for study time and I wanted to know if I really need to study this stuff in depth or can I just skip through this stuff?

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm going through the AP cliff bio and at the end it has lab review stuff. How much of this stuff do I need to really focus my precious time on? I'm pressed for study time and I wanted to know if I really need to study this stuff in depth or can I just skip through this stuff?

Personally i havent seen this book before. BUT, if it has any figures or pictures go over those and any formulas, and u should get the jist of things. (I would presume, then again i have never seen this book before lol). GLuck

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Do they ask for Bio lab stuff? I know that they ask ORGO lab stuff but I don't remember reading ppl saying they had bio and gen chem lab stuff on their DAT.

and even if there is, what kind of question can they really ask besides safety in lab?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.