Bit of an emergency...

Started by arrogance
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

12pm at St. Vincent's Hospital on the 10th floor. It's a pretty light day - conference, lunch/talk about program, one interview, and a tour.

Simul

arrogance said:
Hmm.. Bit of an Emergency here.
Hey guys- Need some help.

I am getting ready for an interview tomorrow at St. Vincents-Manhattan for Transitional Year and realized I never received any information regarding the time the interview day will start, where to report, etc. The office is already closed to contact now.

Completely my fault for not going through the documentation earlier, but has anyone been there this season who may be able to give me some info?

I'm planning on just getting there at 7:00, but don't know where to go, etc.

Thanks in advance..

[email protected]
 
SimulD said:
12pm at St. Vincent's Hospital on the 10th floor. It's a pretty light day - conference, lunch/talk about program, one interview, and a tour.

Simul


Thanks.