Question blocking a thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shotgunlagoon

LGBT Doc-to-be
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I like the latest activity tab on the updated forums, but there's one VERY active thread that has new posts almost every 2-3 minutes. I'm sure you can guess which one. I have no interest in that thread and want to block it from showing up on the latest activity tag, but I'm struggling to do so. I tried using the "ignore" option on the thread, but that did not work. Is the "Ignore" function not working properly? Is there some other way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I like the latest activity tab on the updated forums, but there's one VERY active thread that has new posts almost every 2-3 minutes. I'm sure you can guess which one. I have no interest in that thread and want to block it from showing up on the latest activity tag, but I'm struggling to do so. I tried using the "ignore" option on the thread, but that did not work. Is the "Ignore" function not working properly? Is there some other way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance!
I’ll check to see we can get that!

Reactions: 1 users