Blowout sale on Anes Surgical Procedures

Started by CambieMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CambieMD

cambiemd
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have listed Anesthesiologist's Manuel of Surgical Procedures by Jaffe for a steal on Amazon. If you are going into anesthesia you will need this book.
I have beaten everyone elses prices.

CambieMD
 
redstorm said:
If we are gonna need it.. why are you selling it?

Jaffe comes highly recommended. I have an extra copy of the book that is just taking up space.

CambieMD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got one free-o'-charge from a sales rep. it is a great book. you shouldn't have to pay for it though (just like you shouldn't have to pay for a stethoscope). this is the 'price' of me giving my time to a rep for their sales pitch. and, no, it doesn't affect what i do in the OR.