Board Busters 2009 edition-- Still ok?

Started by drdicty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drdicty

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm using Dental Board Busters in addition to First Aid and Dental Decks (both First Aid and Dental Decks are the latest versions), but my Board Busters is the 2009 edition... I got it from a friend of mine who is now a 4th year. Are there that many new changes in the 2nd edition new Board Busters book? I don't want to spend $100 more especially b/c I already have enough other resources and an actual copy of Board Busters. Does anyone have any good advice? Thanks.
 
Hi, did you figure out the answer to this? I have the first edition as well, and hoping that it's fine to use. Does anyone else know if there's any significant difference?