board exam results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Couldn't take it anymore. Called them. Scores were paper-mailed today. Website should be updated in 1-2 days.

Members don't see this ad.

Results should be out tmrw then. Gd luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno, I just called and was told mid-December. I'm not holding my breath, but good luck just in case!
I think one might consider the 10th/11th to be mid...early-mid, but still within mid

seriously!? why would they SNAIL MAIL the scores first? UGH

Reactions: 1 users
So instead of simply clicking to upload data, they are printing, stuffing envelopes, labeling, and mailing first? Is there a face/palm of hand graphic?

Exactly. I can forgive all sorts of stuff, including their late scoring and poor communication, but this is truly ridiculous. What is it, 1987?

Sloppy small leagues ABPN -- give me USMLE any day of the week.

Reactions: 1 users
I think one might consider the 10th/11th to be mid...early-mid, but still within mid

I agree, and pointed out to the woman that it was in fact mid-December, besides being 12 weeks after the exam date. She sighed and said "Again, you will receive an email when the results are released." I sighed back, said thanks, and hung up. How are we getting such different answers? Does anyone there actually know what's going on or do they just make stuff up to get us off the phone?

Reactions: 1 user
Results are posted! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users