board prep - group rate anyone pretty please?

Started by LaSabre
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LaSabre

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm tight on money and I really want to get the Psychiatry Genius question bank and vignettes bank. Recommended from a friend. Just need 3 more people to get the group discount ($175). Is ANYONE out there interested? I'm not a commercial or anything. PM me and then we can message them to qualify?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if it's too late but I'm interested... if OP's group is already full, anyone else want to go in on a group rate? It looks like you just need 4 people for a group rate.