Board prep suggestion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CD15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do you have suggestions on the most high yield and value for time method and resources for passing both hem and onc boards?

I am feeling a bit scared.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

By now I know I learn best doing questions. I was planning on using this q-bank: Hematology Oncology

Was hoping to get through this doing an hr of questions a day or so - and then use ASH-SAP, ASCO-SEP, NCCN, UTD to fill in learning gaps as I do questions. Then have time to re-review struggle topics I know I need to memorize for the boards (ALL, benign heme, etc) as well as the stuff heavily tested per the Blueprints (breast, lung, GU...)

I've heard about other resources - GW course, MSKCC review etc but I find it kinda overwhelming to be overloaded with too much.

The q-bank I picked may not be the best resource, but I'm hoping will be enough to pass the boards...

By now I know I learn best doing questions. I was planning on using this q-bank: Hematology Oncology

Was hoping to get through this doing an hr of questions a day or so - and then use ASH-SAP, ASCO-SEP, NCCN, UTD to fill in learning gaps as I do questions. Then have time to re-review struggle topics I know I need to memorize for the boards (ALL, benign heme, etc) as well as the stuff heavily tested per the Blueprints (breast, lung, GU...)

I've heard about other resources - GW course, MSKCC review etc but I find it kinda overwhelming to be overloaded with too much.

The q-bank I picked may not be the best resource, but I'm hoping will be enough to pass the boards...
It's a great one. Between that and the ASCO/ASH SEP Q-Banks, if you do well with doing questions, you'll be just fine.