Board Rankings???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fourpointohoh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Where can I go to see some rankings on how well the US Dental schools did on the Board exams? I've read a few posts where people talk about how school A is ranked 2nd and school B is ranked 29th... where did you find this info?

Thanx in advance,

4.oo

Members don't see this ad.

hey 4.0,

Actually, there's no list of "rankings" released of how schools did on part I or II of boards...The information which many of us have been writing about is stuff we've been told by various schools when interviewing there. Schools get their own notification about how their students did but this is not compiled into a general list that's posted on the web or something...

Check out the school's website, often they list the results of their board scores. For example, Tufts has a list of the results for the last three or four years on their website. Something interesting to compare if your deciding between two schools. The schools themselves know their ranking so I wonder if their is a master list out there somewhere?