1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Board Rankings???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by fourpointohoh, Dec 14, 2001.

1. fourpointohoh

fourpointohoh Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi guys!

Where can I go to see some rankings on how well the US Dental schools did on the Board exams? I've read a few posts where people talk about how school A is ranked 2nd and school B is ranked 29th... where did you find this info?

Thanx in advance,

4.oo

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey 4.0,

Actually, there's no list of "rankings" released of how schools did on part I or II of boards...The information which many of us have been writing about is stuff we've been told by various schools when interviewing there. Schools get their own notification about how their students did but this is not compiled into a general list that's posted on the web or something...

4. mammasan

mammasan Member
    7+ Year Member

Check out the school's website, often they list the results of their board scores. For example, Tufts has a list of the results for the last three or four years on their website. Something interesting to compare if your deciding between two schools. The schools themselves know their ranking so I wonder if their is a master list out there somewhere?