Board Results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SRSophile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get their results from the ABR yet? Anxiously awaiting them here.

Members don't see this ad.

It's four weeks tomorrow (or Friday, depending on which test you took). Shouldn't be much longer at all. I just hope I passed both I took... :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting.... 31 days now since the Physics exam.

I hear that the written clinical pple haven't heard either. Anybody thought of calling the ABR? Maybe everybody passed and they're double checking how that happened :)

I hear that the written clinical pple haven't heard either. Anybody thought of calling the ABR? Maybe everybody passed and they're double checking how that happened :)

No word about the written clinicals (at least I haven't heard yet). The note that printed out after the test said we'd get results in 4 weeks. However, the ABR website (http://theabr.org/RO_Pri_Score.htm) specifically states that "Exam results are sent by U.S. Mail 4 to 6 weeks after the exams. In this time period do not request scores by e-mail, fax, or any other method. If you have not received your results within 6 weeks after the exam, you may contact the ABR office." I guess we get to wait two more weks.

Results came today.
:D:hardy:

Cool, I'll be watching the mailbox. My wife just had our son on Friday, and yet she's still anxiously awaiting her clinical scores! :D

Update: passed of course. :) Her last month has included: dealing with new job stuff, graduating from residency, moving half way across the country, taking (and passing) the clinical boards, having a baby. My wife is a champ.

Last edited:
got 'em.... passed!

well, now on to the dreaded orals!

...exhale...

Nice to have that one in the rearview mirror.