Board review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NontradICUdoc

Why so Serious?????
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What recommendations are there for a good board review? I have looked into sccm, Chest SEEK, the pass machine,

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
personal opinion. ACCP book is painful and damn near unreadable. I'm not much of one to sit through lecture anymore and only made it through ~1/2 of in person courses, they're good but there wasn't enough coffee available to keep me sitting whole time. I used combination of seek (latest 2 sets) and the chest board review videos, I listened to the audio.

Reactions: 1 user
How about the SCCM materials? Not cheap, but my program has us take the practice test in the spring & some attendings say their materials are good.

Bump. For those who took critical care boards this year, suggestions?

Bump again,
Specifically PASS MACHINE vs SCCM materials?

SCCM material was OK. then again, I did the online version so I was not participating in the questions that they were giving to the audience and sometimes I did not know if my answer was correct. But between that and the questions from CHEST, it was fine

I can't speak for the ABIM exam, but I felt that the SCCM review course (did mine through on-demand, rather than going to Chicago), plus Chest SEEK and the SCCM question banks were more than adequate for the ABA exam.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile