NastySpice

7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2011
Status
It looks like scores usually come out the last week of November or the first week of December. But just wanted to put this out there in case anyone had heard differently, or had a reason to hypothesize any particular release date. Thanks!

FrkyBgStok

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2005
Midwest
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I have reasons to hypothesize it will be early but it is based on nothing but desire. Already sick of waiting.

applicant2016

2+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2015
Status
Post Doc
since we are expecting results next week.. does anyone know if we get an email or we have login every second and check lol? and what time results are usually reported? I have read here that is usually reported at 3am?!

About the Ads

mvenus929

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
since we are expecting results next week.. does anyone know if we get an email or we have login every second and check lol? and what time results are usually reported? I have read here that is usually reported at 3am?!
I don't remember getting an email (and don't have any emails still in my mailbox from that time). My year, one of my co-residents was obsessively checking every morning to see if the results were posted, and once they were, word spread like wildfire (I got a text at about 6:30am EST asking if I passed). Our coordinator reached out to people after a day or so if she hadn't heard from them yet.

About the Ads