Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I have a question about board scores and ortho. I am a third-year student at a top 10 med school, but did poorly on step 1 (209). I was wondering if I still had a shot at a decent ortho program if I had good letters and improved significantly on step 2. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I am also a woman. Any thoughts? Thanks. Honesty is appreciated.
I have a question about board scores and ortho. I am a third-year student at a top 10 med school, but did poorly on step 1 (209). I was wondering if I still had a shot at a decent ortho program if I had good letters and improved significantly on step 2. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I am also a woman. Any thoughts? Thanks. Honesty is appreciated.