board scores and plastics match

Started by nne97080
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nne97080

Naija babe
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a bit worried 'cause my step I score was not very high as I would have liked but I was just ok. I was wondering if you recently matched can you please share any piece of advice that would be very helpful and can you redeem yourself with Step II.
 
a better step 2 will help..it wont offset a bad step 1 but everything helps. i would say the best thing you can do is rotate at programs. programs are small and that provides them with a chance to get to know the person behind the scores.