board scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor0125

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey does anyone know the avg board scores from these schools?
kentucky, loyola, or jefferson

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey does anyone know the avg board scores from these schools?
kentucky, loyola, or jefferson

thanks

email them and ask. If it is good, they will be proud to tell you. if they don't tell you, then it probably sucks

yah my mcat avg at my undergrad matters to me, i mean 31.7 isnt a bad average, is it?

yah my mcat avg at my undergrad matters to me, i mean 31.7 isnt a bad average, is it?

Since it's almost 8 pts above the national average and that's what... the 91st %tile it's impressive if it's the truth.

Are you sure that's not the avg. MCAT from acceptated applicants from your school?

Are you sure that's not the avg. MCAT from acceptated applicants from your school?

Yeah I'm fairly certain this must be the case. Since undergrads are not required to report their MCAT scores to their institution like med students are their board scores, that COULD NOT be the average of all students that took the MCAT - its just illogical.

Its one of two things:
1) The average of all students that choose to report their MCAT - which would be skewed as it is a self-selecting group.
2) The average of all accepted students that choose to report their MCAT - which would also be skewed for the same reason.