Board Simulator Series- helpful?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Perzian

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone comment on these questions. How many are there, and do they prepare you well for the boards?

Also, is the CD the same questions as the book?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i just had the CD questions...they were good. tougher than both q-bank and the real test, with a different format. but, if you can learn the material on them, it is quite helpful. nowhere near as good as q-bank, but a decent source of questions.

I think the BBS is the best, most comprehensive and detailed step 1 review. If you have time and stamina you should do them twice learning the explanations.
I just wish there was a similar review for step 2 :mad: I'm using Swanson's, and Brochert's Platinum Vignettes, but don't feel as prepared as for step 1. Good Luck!

tough, tough, tough...classic Goljan questions (I see a few repeats on Pathology tests every once in a while).

I would be a little wary of the dated quality of these questions (pub. 1997) but the science is still good. Some of the really new science may not be up-to-date. Overall, the hardest, most comprehensive review available. A great interface also.

btw, the book questions and the CD questions are identical.