Boards and Beyond quizzes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SynapticDoctah @Scrubs101 thanks for the responses. Can I ask about the format? Is it a quiz layout where you can re-take it as many times as you want? Or q-bank setup where you can "reset" questions?
 
@SynapticDoctah @Scrubs101 thanks for the responses. Can I ask about the format? Is it a quiz layout where you can re-take it as many times as you want? Or q-bank setup where you can "reset" questions?

Yup quiz format, and you can do them as many times as you want. Nothing super intricate like a legit qbank or anything!
 
His questions seem more specific than most NBME questions I’ve had on exams. But they’re definitely good to make sure you understand the info.