Boards and Beyond quizzes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theonlytycrane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use the smallish BB quiz bank? If so, may I ask your thoughts on it?

Members don't see this ad.

They are good to check to make sure you are understanding the material as you go through. He only has them for select topics, but I would do them even though they aren't boards level.

Reactions: 1 user
I like them, for me nothing solidifies information more than doing questions. The ability to do relevant questions immediately after reviewing the material is awesome

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@SynapticDoctah @Scrubs101 thanks for the responses. Can I ask about the format? Is it a quiz layout where you can re-take it as many times as you want? Or q-bank setup where you can "reset" questions?

@SynapticDoctah @Scrubs101 thanks for the responses. Can I ask about the format? Is it a quiz layout where you can re-take it as many times as you want? Or q-bank setup where you can "reset" questions?

Yup quiz format, and you can do them as many times as you want. Nothing super intricate like a legit qbank or anything!

His questions seem more specific than most NBME questions I’ve had on exams. But they’re definitely good to make sure you understand the info.

Reactions: 1 user