Boards prep

Started by AWhosp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AWhosp

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I came across a new? boards prep databank
Neuroscalp
has anyone tried it?
how does it compare to Neuroprep for neuro boards?
Appreciate any comments.
thanks
 
I had just posted this in the wrong thread...I used neuroprep.com and my husband used neuroscalps.com, they are both really good, they have good questions similar to those we saw on the boards. I think overall the boards have easier questions that those you see on these websites. I think these are the main differences between the two:
1. Neuroprep has questions ordered by RITE categories. So if you prepare based on your RITE exams preparation, you may like this better. Neuroscalps has questions ordered by the boards categories.
2. Neuroscalps has video questions that neuroprep does not have.
Good luck!