Boards study plan (extreme)

Started by manifesto
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

manifesto

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have many adventures planned for my last summer vacation so have very limited time to study. Here is literally all I have.

July 17-July 29: study all day
August 8-10: study only the day
August 11-August 15: study all day
*days are not 100% accurate but like 95% accurate
August 16: take boards

Literally ALL the time I have. Please please tell me what to do. I need to know where to get practice tests, which study materials to use, for how long, etc. Any advice appreciated. I'm very good at MC tests. I go to a top dental school and often study for our tests one day before without going to any lectures-just use notes a friend takes.