Bodybuilding competitions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CluelessAsian

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I compete in a bodybuilding contests/shows, should I include it in my ECs? Or would it make me look like I'm too into myself?
 
I would. It shows dedication. It takes a immense amount of work and sacrifice (diet wise lol) to compete. At least for me it does. lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you shave your body and oil up? Sounds a little autoerotic to me but whatever.
 
Do you shave your body and oil up? Sounds a little autoerotic to me but whatever.

How do you know the OP isn't a girl doing figure competition (still bodybuilding). NEVERMIND, I guess the statement would still apply :laugh:
 
PotentialDexter would be all over this. (lol if anyone remembers the thread from a few days ago)
 
Put it down..and show up shirtless to the interview and do some poses. That always gets them.