Book(s) for Anesthesia rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spacetygrss

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I will be starting my first Anesthesiology rotation in a couple of weeks. Any recs for good books? I want to be pretty sharp since this is what I want to go into.

Thanks. 🙂
 
Secrets is a great book. Definitely pick it up. Check out Faust too. Although its a board review book it covers all the major topics extremely well. Faust manages to do so in a highly readable fashion (only a few pages on each topic so you can blaze through it).

Good stuff.
 
I'm using "Baby Miller" right now and it seems perfect. So far, everything I've been asked has been right in there.