Books abour brand/generic drugs

Started by Grimm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Grimm

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Maybe there is a book about generic/brand drugs (and also problems about these drugs to people), what pharmacy students should know and etc?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I'm going to write a bachelor about generic and brand drugs. So I'm trying to get info from scholar/books about it, to be more specific what theme to create and also understand more about brand/generic drugs.
 
ABC's The Bachelor?
I would watch Pharmacy's "The Bachelor(ette)" if it meant I got to watch weekly conversations between Unchained, sosoo, PaToPharmD, and SHC1984 as they tried to impress people. All of their interactions tend to be with people who have critical thinking skills, I want to see them go up against one another.
 
The stickler for efficiency in me hates it, but the inner a-hole in me always kinda enjoyed this conversation:

Me: that’ll be $9
Patient: that’s the real thing, right? I can’t take none of that fake s@!t [chewing tobacco spit running down corner of mouth]
Me: So you want the brand name? Give me just a moment

*reprocess with brand, DAW 2, fill, verify, return to patient*

Me: that’ll be $179.99
Patient: Huh?!?! That don’t make sense