Books as a bridge to Harrison or Cecil

Started by tsaididdy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tsaididdy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any books more concise and clinically oriented which I can read as a bridge to Harrison and Cecil(baby and papa) during my internship?

I think the books like ferri, pocket medicine or wash manual are too simplified for me

thx!
 
Last edited:
Is there any books more concise and clinically oriented which I can read as a bridge to Harrison and Cecil(baby and papa) during my internship?

I think the books like ferri, pocket medicine or wash manual are too simplified for me

thx!

you can use CURRENT MEDICAL Dx and Tx.
OR

board review book if your program provided one.
 
Is there any books more concise and clinically oriented which I can read as a bridge to Harrison and Cecil(baby and papa) during my internship?

I think the books like ferri, pocket medicine or wash manual are too simplified for me

thx!

I will put in a plug for the Merck Manual. More detail than the pocket books like the Wash Manual and not as in depth as the big books. A good quick reference with an online content, I believe.