This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Newptstudent88

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a new PT student starting at NAU Phoenix Biomedical Campus. I was wondering if anyone had links or a dropbox that they could share with me if they had the following books. I have 7 books I need in total but already have 3 so need PDF's of just 4 more. If, not if you guys know websites to download books from, that would be awesome as well! I have looked online and cant find any that are not scams.

1. Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination: Patient Interview and Test and Measures. 2nd edition. By Stacie Fruth.

2. Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones and More 5th edition. Biel, A

3. Gould's Pathophysiology for the Human Professions. VanMeter, Karin C.; Hubert, Robert J.

4. Mobility in Context: Principles of Patient Care Skills. Johansson C & Chinworth S