Bootcamp bio notes vs feralis notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FabihaBushra

Reaction score
I have reading the feralis notes and they are very extensive to me. I saw the boot camp notes and was wondering if the 120 page bootcamp notes are enough for getting a 20+ one dat. Overall which one is better in your experience

Members don't see this ad.

I think Feralis notes are best used when you already have a strong biology background. If you wanted to really ace the biology section, mastering Feralis notes would be a good idea.

Bootcamp’s biology notes didn’t exist when I took the DAT, but I’m sure that anything they put out is high quality, and definitely enough to score 20+. Previously, Bootcamp recommended reading the CliffNotes AP bio book, and that was more than enough.

Bootcamp Bio Academy is the best starting material. After that, other sources become much more manageable. Also, it did a great job covering the breath of Lab Techniques that seem to be lacking in other sources.

Feralis Notes are the GOAT, most people I know used them. Apperently that's what the bootcamp notes are based off too