Bootcamp QR

Started by 1229ko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1229ko

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the first time I went through bootcamp QR I scored 15-18 and my second time scored 22-28 (with an occasional 30). I've gone through tests 1-10 in math Destroyer and I have done all of dat destroyer (qr) twice. Do you think I'm prepared? I'm worried that my scores on bootcamp are high only because I have already took the tests... but at the same time there are about 400 problems so obviously it's impossible to remember every single question from the first time I took them.
 
How have you been doing on the new quantitative comparison questions in bootcamp specifically? I think if you are handling those questions well, and if you can cover the rest of the math destroyer then you should be in a spot to do well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're doing well as far as time is concerned while getting those results in Bootcamp, chances are you're good to go. If you have the time, like the others I agree it'd be worth your time to finish Destroyer. The main thing is to be able to know how to solve a wide variety of problems, since time is of the essence.