• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Bootcamp QR

1229ko

Jun 9, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
    So the first time I went through bootcamp QR I scored 15-18 and my second time scored 22-28 (with an occasional 30). I've gone through tests 1-10 in math Destroyer and I have done all of dat destroyer (qr) twice. Do you think I'm prepared? I'm worried that my scores on bootcamp are high only because I have already took the tests... but at the same time there are about 400 problems so obviously it's impossible to remember every single question from the first time I took them.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
    Lifetime Donor
    Sponsor
    Vendor
    15+ Year Member
  • Mar 12, 2005
    New York City
    www.orgoman.com
    1. Non-Student
      I think you should try tests 13-18 in the Math Destroyer. It's the same concepts throughout, so why not? And maybe you can time yourself (don't know if you did 1-10 timed) and see how you do and let us know. Hope this helps!
      Great advice!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.