Jun 9, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
So the first time I went through bootcamp QR I scored 15-18 and my second time scored 22-28 (with an occasional 30). I've gone through tests 1-10 in math Destroyer and I have done all of dat destroyer (qr) twice. Do you think I'm prepared? I'm worried that my scores on bootcamp are high only because I have already took the tests... but at the same time there are about 400 problems so obviously it's impossible to remember every single question from the first time I took them.

artist2022

yes, I'm a girl
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status
Dental Student
I think you should try tests 13-18 in the Math Destroyer. It's the same concepts throughout, so why not? And maybe you can time yourself (don't know if you did 1-10 timed) and see how you do and let us know. Hope this helps!

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
I think you should try tests 13-18 in the Math Destroyer. It's the same concepts throughout, so why not? And maybe you can time yourself (don't know if you did 1-10 timed) and see how you do and let us know. Hope this helps!
Great advice!

Ayyyds

2+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2017
Houston, TX
Status
Pre-Dental
How have you been doing on the new quantitative comparison questions in bootcamp specifically? I think if you are handling those questions well, and if you can cover the rest of the math destroyer then you should be in a spot to do well!

Reactions: Pearl E. White

MediocreTrombonist

2+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2015
If you're doing well as far as time is concerned while getting those results in Bootcamp, chances are you're good to go. If you have the time, like the others I agree it'd be worth your time to finish Destroyer. The main thing is to be able to know how to solve a wide variety of problems, since time is of the essence.