Bored

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaipirinhaQuinho

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that check SDN at least once a day at work: What other sites do you go to? I'm sick of checking fantasy football and SDN.
 
MD/PhDs are graduate students too, right?

http://www.phdcomics.com

I love this site. If its new to you, it'll take you a while to go through the archives.

Otherwise, I also have RSS feeds from Slashdot.org, Groklaw, BBC, Ars Technica, etc. I'm kind of a computer geek I guess.
 
civic57 said:
For those of you that check SDN at least once a day at work: What other sites do you go to? I'm sick of checking fantasy football and SDN.
sinfest.net has an awesome comic series...checking out the past comics will take awhile.
Also youdamnkid.com is an awesome comic.
If you can stand not being updated that often, the best page in the universe is
maddox.xmission.com
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I frequent head-fi.org all day, but that's b/c i'm a headphone and hi-fi audio enthusiast.
 
I second the slashdot and ars. Personally my favorite is ebay though...I swear I can track my level of boredom by the amount of frivolous money I blow on that site.