Boston Area Moonlighting/Weekend Gigs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SourceOfDenial

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be starting a fellowship in Palliative Medicine in July, and was curious about area moonlighting or weekend coverage gigs. I'm fine to travel. I've been moonlighting since second year and not looking forward to the increase in cost of living and the salary cut. Plus it's a way to stay up on my core psychiatric practice.

Anyone have any suggestions? Was going to start cold calling/sending my resume, but figured I'd ask here first. My previous experience in moonlighting has all been in corrections and state hospitals.

There was a similar thread started a year ago with no comments: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/moonlighting-in-boston.1119350/