Boston Hotels

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkNARF

A is A
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my BU and Tufts interviews back to back on the 4th and 5th. Does anybody have any suggestions for hotels that are equidistant to both schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Bump.
PS-This post also gave me a chance to use the "equidistant" in a sentence. I knew the QR section of the DAT would eventually come in handy!

You be surprised at how close the two dental schools are from each other (one is in Chinatown, Tufts, and the other is in the South End ... they are a very short taxi cab ride from each other... So my suggestion is to get something near one of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
This summer, I stayed at the boston park plaza hotel. Basically in the center... Tufts was RIGHT down the street... everything in Boston is easy to get to, they have a wonderful subway system. I LOVE Boston... but I would never want to live there in the winter. Who knows, I may end up there...

-Kristin

I would suggest not getting a hotel TOO close to BU medical campus or Tufts. Neither school is in the greatest location. The Back Bay area is close to both, and very nice also, there are a ton of hotels in this area.

WildcatDMD said:
I would suggest not getting a hotel TOO close to BU medical campus or Tufts. Neither school is in the greatest location. The Back Bay area is close to both, and very nice also, there are a ton of hotels in this area.

and backbay is the most expensive
my suggestion, just use price line to find one, distance doesn't really matter in boston. you get on subway, it can get u anywhere