• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Boston Interview....

About the Ads

kev4455

10+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
    Hey, I am in a same boat except I just got an invitation from BU today!! But my interview is in mid March and I was thinking the same thing, don't they already have their class for this fall? Are they just humoring us? Anyways, g'luck.

Mysteree

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jan 24, 2006
    1. Dental Student
      I would guess that there are a few, very few spots left. I'd call the office to see if they can tell you how many are left, i.e how much of the class is full. Or you could be more direct, and ask if you'd be interviewing for the alt list. The staff there tends not to be direct in their answers so you'll have to be a little bit persistent. But it's better to find out before you buy your tickets. G'luck

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.