Boston interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congratulation faith n hope

Members don't see this ad.

I think yoo still have a good chance your scores are excellent ,I met people were invited with 95 only in TOEFL ,however you applied little late but just be patient people still decline and get another offers so game is not over:xf::love: and hope to meet you in Juli...all the best

Congratulations Shery !:thumbup:
Very happy for you, hard work pays.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys am really freakin out now:scared::scared: i applied in august and haven't received any interview call from BU till date. my stats are 87/80/3/280.....
i really don't know what to do........
can somebody help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Thankz

hey guys am really freakin out now:scared::scared: i applied in august and haven't received any interview call from BU till date. my stats are 87/80/3/280.....
Thankz

why dont you call them and see whats going on ?? for sure they ll tell u about your status. good luck :thumbup:

Thankz
when did your application got complete??you should have got the interview call by now. i know people with lower stats getting calls:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thankz N73 but i did call them a looooooooooooooooot of times. they just have 1 ans "ur application is under consideration"
My application got completed in Aug n its been sad story since then....:(

guys I am still waiting for BU interview. Its frustrating because i dont think my stats are really bad.Should I just stop expecting the miracle mail coz some said that 12th march is the last date for interview.
My stats are- 88/106/3.06,MBA in health care (gpa-3.47),6 months of obsevership in US.
My application was complete in Dec 3rd week!
wat do u guys think....

u r right, ur stats not at all bad..march12 is a last day for i/v batch but they do hold personal i/v after that..so do't panic, u'll be given a chance..
keep ur fingers crossed..:xf:
we'll pray for u..

hey did any one had interview on feb 12th..............plz do post ur experiences...........

Congrates to all of u guys, But am very panic of not getting interview from BU. my stats : 88/3.42/117............ these are bad? i dont know......

can u people give me an advise please......

your state is very good ,when did you apply may be it was late did you get application complete and under consideration emails or not yet.keep the faith..all the best:xf:

hi, nobody from feb 12 interview batch has posted his or her interview experience. r they not on sdn????:sleep::sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey did any one had interview on feb 12th..............plz do post ur experiences...........
hi sorry guys for late reply was quite busy........
i was interviewed in feb......
interview was very formal.....they ask questions from your file only and they are very friendly......i would say honesty is the best policy for interviews.......just be relaxed and you will be fine ........this is the most easiest interview among all......so dont worry .......
hope this helps......
good luck

i was interviewed on feb 12....nothin much asked except for the application..it was gud...jst be relax..they ask u abt ur family n stuff,abt the experience u had after graduation n ur aims n goals after DMD...

Did anyone get Interview call at these stats??
84/3.7/107 part1/GPA/TOEFL

can i have some far flung hopes..as i read in some post that people with lower scores also got calls??

Guide me experienced fellas coz mdumb

can i have some far flung hopes..as i read in some post that people with lower scores also got calls??

yes one of my got call at 83/3.7/100 but he didn't get acceptance

Dont lose hope,You may get a call.One of my friend with same stats got the interview call.You have good GPA,so chances are there.

And I myself am sailing in the same boat with stats-83/78/2.8/104
Hope that by some miracle I get an interview call
Meanwhile i am retaking NBDE-1

dude u aint dumb ....... u r very smart..... this aint for knowing whether you will get interview or not..... y wud ne 1 at 83 keep false hopes for BU which have usual criteria of above 90... BU gives interview to sum1 with such low score only if the person is special???

So as far as i can guess "mdumb" doesnt have much academic background. SO there must be sum other way .... like a JACK of some one.....

This is to every1 .... dont response to such posts bcoz you all wont believe but there are people like this who have JACK of someone to get into BU....
and if you tell them abt a person who has made into BU at such low score then they will definately get into BU...

the way behind their getting into BU will be if others at such low score can get admissions then with the help of JACK they can also with this low score .......

and others with gud score will be definately be left without admissions..

Last edited:
Hello Dentindi,

My ideas were to ask really seriously about my chances. I don understand your lines.. ""
So as far as i can guess "mdumb" doesnt have much academic background. SO there must be sum other way .... like a JACK of some one.....
""

I have no connection in BU to help me get an acceptance. Else i wud have certainly tried myself by now and wont have asked seriously. I don know you, but looks like you do.
I am not really getting a nice vibration from you. I am sorry if i offended you but am really trying to look for my chances without using any tricks or JACKS!!

Regards

Mdumb

dude u aint dumb ....... u r very smart..... this aint for knowing whether you will get interview or not..... y wud ne 1 at 83 keep false hopes for BU which have usual criteria of above 90... BU gives interview to sum1 with such low score only if the person is special???

This is to every1 .... dont response to such posts bcoz you all wont believe but there are people like this who have JACK of someone to get into BU....
and if you tell them abt a person who has made into BU at such low score then they will definately get into BU... and others with gud score will be definately be left without admissions..

Hello Dentindi,

My ideas were to ask really seriously about my chances. I don understand your lines.. ""
""

I have no connection in BU to help me get an acceptance. Else i wud have certainly tried myself by now and wont have asked seriously. I don know you, but looks like you do.
I am not really getting a nice vibration from you. I am sorry if i offended you but am really trying to look for my chances without using any tricks or JACKS!!

Regards

Mdumb
I agree with mdumb

dentindi is very rude guy

he/she don't know what he/she is talking about

everybody know that there are few people got accepted by JACK but you can't say without knowing anything

Last edited:
Did your fren get acceptance dental path?

Thanks for the feedback!!

mdumb

Dont lose hope,You may get a call.One of my friend with same stats got the interview call.You have good GPA,so chances are there.

And I myself am sailing in the same boat with stats-83/78/2.8/104
Hope that by some miracle I get an interview call
Meanwhile i am retaking NBDE-1

Thanks Dentousa for sharing your frens feedback.

We shud not even blame dentindi also, may be he really had some bad experience personally. But if not then i agree with you entirely.. He is one rude guy.

without knowing lets not blame anyone.. We are here to share and not blame.

mdumb!!

I agree with mdumb

dentindi is very rude guy

he don't know what he is talking about

everybody know that there are few people got accepted by JACK but you can't say without knowing anything

who will call himself or herself "mdumb" ... either the person is very smart and fooling others or the person is very very very dumb...

MY main goal was to aware people of such things ......... its upto them to give such feedbacks of low scores... and if u want to still keep on telling such people abt low scores then u can but remember u will only not get admissions.

Thanks Dentousa for sharing your frens feedback.

We shud not even blame dentindi also, may be he really had some bad experience personally. But if not then i agree with you entirely.. He is one rude guy.

without knowing lets not blame anyone.. We are here to share and not blame.

mdumb!!

who will call himself or herself "mdumb" ... either the person is very smart and fooling others or the person is very very very dumb...

MY main goal was to aware people of such things ......... its upto them to give such feedbacks of low scores... and if u want to still keep on telling such people abt low scores then u can but remember u will only not get admissions.
hiii mr. dentindi.....this forum is for sharing and providing information to all the friends on SDN community....getting a seat in dental school is all destiny and hardwork, i dont think any one can steal ur seat, if ur stats speaks for u......i know the curiosity of a person who wants to make it to a dental school, he vl not leave any stone unturned....so i would request ppl to share any relevant info, i they have so tat i can help others to evaluate their chances.....god bless u dentindi....

I agree with aligners so clearly. Destiny and your caliber will speak for itself. It is not really bad to ask about your chances. Everyone is not so smart like the rude guy, dentindi and i have a right to find some info if i am missing.
like I never checked my chances in BU until i read the post that people were actually called for BU for low scores like mine.
Anyways, Lets share and I will expect the rude guy to follow rules of SDN and SHARE your experience. If you are not interested to share, den simply dont blame without a reason!!

I am a sincere fella, not interested in molding others for my personal benefits.

Regards to Aligners and others who follow being nice and share their uninhibited views.

Thanks
mdumb

hiii mr. dentindi.....this forum is for sharing and providing information to all the friends on SDN community....getting a seat in dental school is all destiny and hardwork, i dont think any one can steal ur seat, if ur stats speaks for u......i know the curiosity of a person who wants to make it to a dental school, he vl not leave any stone unturned....so i would request ppl to share any relevant info, i they have so tat i can help others to evaluate their chances.....god bless u dentindi....

What is this going on friends,i can understand we are all tensed and desperately need admission but that doesn't mean that we can hurt or remark anyone who is little new and confused with interview procedures....Just to make it clear that we did our jobs and got our GPA and what we got in our bachelors we cant change that and using what score we applied to univ is only factor which we can improve that too only till 2009.

So keep faith in lord and don't take things negatively as no one can use anyone's low score admission factor and get his/her admission done....it is purely decision of the admission committee and as per them they consider several factors to give admission not just score/GPA.

And as about this forum or thread in particular we are all here to discuss as what is going on with our fellow students and if we don't share stuff here then its no point being here just to fake things out and pretend.We learn by sharing and not by being selfish.....plz be cool and don't judge anyone by their ID.

WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS.

Did your fren get acceptance dental path?

Thanks for the feedback!!

mdumb

No,but she said that some students did get in last year.
your GPA is good ,so dont lose hope.
Meanwhile what is your next course of action?

you have an excellent gpa and toefl score, but your part1 score is little less compared to others, just try to retake part1 , but at the same time
you can apply to schools and try your luck. If you have some extra qualifications like masters from us, or something special compared to others you do have chances with this score. Have you applied to nyu? you may get preference becos of your good gpa.

best of luck.

Thanks dr_mmaf

I want dentindi to realize that i am not using people's info and do things in a twisted way.

I send you my regards and lets be frens if you agree.

I don wan you to be left out, although you may not want to tag along.

If so many people say the same thing and i am trying to convince you does make some sense. So please calm down and lets be frens.
I don wan you to be outcasted for your opinion.

Regards to all who supported me!!

It is so nice to see people like dr_mmaf around me

stay in touch frens!!

mdumb
What is this going on friends,i can understand we are all tensed and desperately need admission but that doesn't mean that we can hurt or remark anyone who is little new and confused with interview procedures....Just to make it clear that we did our jobs and got our GPA and what we got in our bachelors we cant change that and using what score we applied to univ is only factor which we can improve that too only till 2009.

So keep faith in lord and don't take things negatively as no one can use anyone's low score admission factor and get his/her admission done....it is purely decision of the admission committee and as per them they consider several factors to give admission not just score/GPA.

And as about this forum or thread in particular we are all here to discuss as what is going on with our fellow students and if we don't share stuff here then its no point being here just to fake things out and pretend.We learn by sharing and not by being selfish.....plz be cool and don't judge anyone by their ID.

WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS.

My next course of action actually answers gowri's suggestions too.

Hello Gowri and of course dent path!!

I have got my interview call from NYU and if by somehow I don get through NYU for some reason, I ll prepare my exam and give it asap!!

I just hope I get through. I have already taken my date but may havta postpone it for many reasons.

So lets see.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Dentpath, could you find out if possible, who was selected in BU with my scores??

I am going to finish my MPH too, if that counts.

Thanks
Gowri for your sincere advice and Dent path for the feedback i had been striving for!!

mdumb

No,but she said that some students did get in last year.
your GPA is good ,so dont lose hope.
Meanwhile what is your next course of action?

thank you SDN. thank you all who has helped me in some way or the other. high regards to all who were there with me one way or the other.

i hv been accepted by NYU 2 days back. m from 10 feb interview batch.

mdumb

hey guys, i was interrviewed at BU on feb 12th...is there ny1 who was interviewed later ??? didnt get nything yet from them....

Thank you SDN!!

today is probably the last day of interviews........
what do you guys say......
does anybody has after this...........

Hey puipstone, are you sure that Bu conducted interviews till today, i was under impression that they are done with interviews in mid of March :confused:

:luck:I had interview in March, and finally received good news...So don't give up
! Good luck guys

were u waitlisted before and then u received acceptance or u directly received the acceptance??

congrats.....

directly received the acceptance. good luck guys!

:luck:I had interview in March, and finally received good news...So don't give up
! Good luck guys

Hey vineyard congrats on the acceptance. Here's :banana::banana::banana: for you!!
By the way when in March were you interviewed? Asking you bcz I had it on March 12th and haven't heard from them yet...

P.S Can u pl tell your stats?

Last edited: