Boston interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks Kal ka dentist! ur reply made me to feel good! I am feeling low these days and spending most of the time worrying wether to retake part1 or take part2!! thanks once again

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys i have heard that that the candidates they interview from feb onwards are put in waiting list is. becoz its too late in the cycle
is that true
thanks in advance
Hey sella no1 can make any guesses about seats left and no of people actually joining from those accepted earlier in cycle so stay calm and keep up hope and there will be people who are going to have interview in march....so we are somewhat better :xf:

hey sella no1 can make any guesses about seats left and no of people actually joining from those accepted earlier in cycle so stay calm and keep up hope and there will be people who are going to have interview in march....so we are somewhat better :xf:
thanks minz
yes ofcourse we have to be positive..........it was just a news to me so i posted here........to make sure if some one has some idea
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody got interview call recently ??
Keep this thread alive please.

Is Feb 26 is the last interview day ?

If some one attended the interview on Jan 9 , please share your experiences and acceptances.
How many candidates were interviewed on Jan 9, if somebody knows ?

Thanks friends, lets keep this thread going

It was good experience.
They ask questions according to your profile.

It was good experience.
They ask questions according to your profile.

hi kets,could u tell us how :luck:many of you were there for the interview.thanks

hi there
got an interview call for the 5th of feb at BU.anybody else on the same day?

I have also interview on 5th Feb...
My 2 frnds were interviewed on 8th Jan...
Interview was like discussion, as Kets said it was according to yr profile...
If you have done observership then they mainly ask about difference in Dentistry in yr country and here and what have you observed there???
very short interview, 8-10 mins...

There were 8 students there on 8th Jan...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!! admission from Boston!!!!!
it is my time for banana dancing!!! I had the interview Jan,8. we had 8 people there, hope they get good news soon!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Did someone get interview call after Feb 26 ?
it seems that Feb 26 is the last group interview..!!!

Any views friends?

Good luck to everyone.

Did someone get interview call after Feb 26 ?
it seems that Feb 26 is the last group interview..!!!

Any views friends?

Good luck to everyone.
hi ..I have on 26th feb....:xf:all the best to everyone..
does anyone on 12th feb..or only 3 batches in feb...5,19,26..

hey doc
did you apply then
so whats going on with you..complete....or considering.......you are a good candidate
if you dont mind to share
i did apply and i got a call immediately the next day. My interview is on the 22nd january. Can anyone guide me how to go about it?

Hi guys, has BU invited anyone for interview recently?
Please reply

Hello docshils,

Congratulations and wish you all the best. Can you please post your credentials? I sent my application on 5th jan and I got a message stating my application is complete as of 13th and again on 15th. My scores are Part 1 - 93/TOEFL 99 and GPA of 3.19. I am waiting to hear from BU....I havent applied anywhere else....

Roopa.........probably coming thursday we will get interview dates..

May be from March ...........

Yes, my friend has an interview on 12th Feb...

hi all
i have an interview on the 5th of feb at bu.anyone else on the same day?

Anyone got a call after Feb ???
Or 26th is the last interview day for group interviews....please do share

How many candiadtes are interviewed on Jan 15...?
any acceptances....?

I think interviews in Boston continue til june until the program is full. so keep trying until the program starts.

hey everyone who got an interview congrats and all the best!!! :thumbup:
does BU accept provisional degree or did all of u apply with the permanent degree from ur home country? b/c our provisional degrees say u are eligible to receive permanent degree, which only comes 6 months later.
or how about if u have a permanent registration number already.. do they allow u to apply with prov degree and proof of registration in ur country? thanks :)

I think interviews in Boston continue til june until the program is full. so keep trying until the program starts.

Thank you very much for supporting words friend.

But I am amazed to see no body replied for a simple question...how many people were interviewed on Jan 15 ?

Best wishes to everyone.

Hi ..I m the new member and i recieved the interview call for 19thfeb in bu.

wat r your stats, drpuri18??

wat r your stats, drpuri18??

hey asrbds, I recieved interview call on 22nd dec and my stats are NBDE1-89,TOEFL-109,GPA-3.58...Are u also having the interview on the same date and wht are ur stats?

Anyone got a call after Feb ???
Or 26th is the last interview day for group interviews....please do share

How many candiadtes are interviewed on Jan 15...?
any acceptances....?

hey
7 ppl were interviewed on 15 Jan. 2 more were thr who din show up. i still havn't heard anything frm them!! donno wats up ppl get email the next de also...i'm tensed!:confused:

hey
7 ppl were interviewed on 15 Jan. 2 more were thr who din show up. i still havn't heard anything frm them!! donno wats up ppl get email the next de also...i'm tensed!:confused:

Thanks Pdoll

How many are accepted from your batch Just in case if you know.

hey

hey pdoll,

can u pls tell me abt ur experience regarding interview...wht type of ques were asked to u ..I have interview on 19th feb so kind of worried as it is my first interview.

hey drpuri,c u thre on 19th..all the best to u.. anybdy else on 19th feb? as far as sdn's concerned,thre are 3..

hey drpuri,c u thre on 19th..all the best to u.. anybdy else on 19th feb? as far as sdn's concerned,thre are 3..

hey drfaith, all the best to u...pls can u tell me ur stats.

hey pdoll,

can u pls tell me abt ur experience regarding interview...wht type of ques were asked to u ..I have interview on 19th feb so kind of worried as it is my first interview.

Hey
Its a very simple n quick interview. basic ques like wat all work ,how many RCT's n crowns and all.She asked me abt my exp in US n difference.and ofcourse Why Boston??jus b confident and cool!!!
All the best

Last edited:
got an e-mail for interview at 2/26

hi every body

I got an e mail that my interview for boston has been scheduled for march 1.

hi nikitha92 CONGRATZ...:thumbup:
hey cud u plz tell us ur stats n wen did u recieve the call....it will be a great help.
Thankz

Hey! Is it a typo? or you seriously scheduled for an interview on Sunday:confused:
Anyways, Good luck to you and all others waiting for a magical email (including me)!

~ Pearl

Hey I am planning to reschedule my interview date...........My stats are 92/103/3.4 and i got interview call last week...........and all the best to the people still waiting...............be patient u will definitely get the interview call.

I got an interview in march 12, anybody else?????