1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Boston U Housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by VanCityGurl, Apr 15, 2004.

1. VanCityGurl

VanCityGurl Junior Member

I'd like to start this post for anyone who is going to BU and would like to share tips and advice on housing. This can also be used to look for potential roommates and discuss which areas are best for BU students.

I am planning to head down to Boston in June to look for housing. There is a housing fair on June 26th for BU students. I am waiting for more information on that.

I am looking for a place near the BUMC (walking distance). I don't mind sharing with another person to lower costs. I know that housing is quite expensive and I wouldn't mind living in a studio or a 1 bedroom place with a roommate.

Anyone with advice or suggestions on where to live and how to lower costs please reply! Thanks! :)

2. Radioheadblue

Radioheadblue Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Have you tried searching craigslist for roomates?
    I'm not sure when to move up there, being that orientation is on august 2. Do you think waiting till late june or early july to go and sign a lease is a good idea or should it be done sometime in May?

3. gatorfan99

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I actually am going to move to Boston in mid-July. I want to explore the city and northeast before I start D-school..

As far as a roomate, the B.U. roommate matching site is great, I actually been in contact with some people from there and thats how I plan to get a room.

Gatorfan

BU dental 2008