Boston U interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi;

I haven't seen any information about Boston U. If there is anyone who is
from boston U or has had an interview at it, I'd like to know what type of questions they may ask. Or if you are not associated with the school, I 'd appreciate any advise for Boston U which I have interview coming up

Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

I am a retired pof of biology/predental advisor for 40 years. Many of my students went to Boston U., and Tufts, a few to Harvard. You will get a good dental education anywhere. Boston is a great town for young people: many colleges, professional schools, many mixers. But it is not all fun and games. If you want to know what questions you may be asked, I suggest getting to Boston no later than midday the day BEFORE your interview. Check in, drop your bags, and find your way to the dental school. Look for dental students with the time and willingness to speak with you. Ask THEM all the questions you have about the school and the questions you might be asked. Faculty often see things differently than students, so you must ask students questions. Next morning, when you come for the interview you will not get lost, you will already have inside information, you will not be late, and you will be a lot calmer than if you arrive late the evening before or on the morning of the interview.

I would also suggest that if you applied to Boston and Tufts, you might call admissions at Tufts, ask if they intend to interview you, if so, try to schedule it the day before or the day after the Boston interview. That way you make only one trip to Boston instead of two.

------------------