Boston U: MA - GPA/MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cammy1313 said:
The continuing student fee was about $2000 last year with no course load. Any number of credits you enroll in, whether it be research credits or course credits will result in an additional fee. The full load semester tuition I payed was about $14,000 per semester. I took two full semesters (Fall 03 and Spring 04) followed by Summer II (skipped Summer one cuz wasn't taking any courses) and Fall 04. The rule is that you have to take 4 semesters of which the last two must be consecutive (don't know why, they get their money for all four no matter what). So this adds up to: 14+14+2+2=32. So about $32,000 in tuition alone. I'd say I dropped about a little under $50,000 overall for the program if you include room/board, travel (miami, san diego, new york, connecticut, and more), alcohol, broadway shows (hey, when in rome...), food, clothing, transportation, etc.

Hope this helps! Let me know if anyone has anymore Qs.

thanks for the info, cammy!

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any pre dental people that did this program? I would like to hear your thoughts and experienceswith this program. How much did it help you out? Did you do the Oral Heath focus?

I may do this, but dang, it sounds pricey:oops: