boston uni, pitt smp, tufts

Started by taroboba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taroboba

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone applied to any of these programs and heard back? if so, when did you submit your application? this waiting makes me worried
 
I applied to all of these. Since I applied early to tufts, I got my decision early (by December). BU said they won't release their decisions till after February 14th and Pitt just got back to me earlier this week about an interview but I did apply back in November. I'm hoping you hear back soon !! I was told by my grad school advisor that it's still early in the process