Boston U, MGH, Northeastern, Simmons U: Online Exercise Physio Courses That They Accept?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndpt20

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
This is my first post on this forum, so hopefully, I'm asking in the right place.

I'm getting ready to apply this upcoming cycle and have decided to consider some schools in the Northeast, which I've noticed generally require exercise physiology. I'm currently enrolled in UCLA's PHYSCI X 450 course just to save my spot since I know it fills up quickly and Simmons has already said that they will accept it. I'm waiting to hear back from BU, MGH, and Northeastern-- I now realize that I might be cutting it a bit close (the class begins on the 24th of this month).

I can drop my course by 6/28 at the latest, so I'm just asking around if anyone has any experience with getting this course approved. Other options I've found are BYU's EXSC 463 and United States Sports Academy's CER 520.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

UNC Chapel Hill offers a self paced course for exercise phys, but it's a bit more expensive than UCLA Extension's tuition.

UNC Chapel Hill offers a self paced course for exercise phys, but it's a bit more expensive than UCLA Extension's tuition.
Thanks, I'll check it out! Was the UNC course accepted by all the programs you applied to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!
This is my first post on this forum, so hopefully, I'm asking in the right place.

I'm getting ready to apply this upcoming cycle and have decided to consider some schools in the Northeast, which I've noticed generally require exercise physiology. I'm currently enrolled in UCLA's PHYSCI X 450 course just to save my spot since I know it fills up quickly and Simmons has already said that they will accept it. I'm waiting to hear back from BU, MGH, and Northeastern-- I now realize that I might be cutting it a bit close (the class begins on the 24th of this month).

I can drop my course by 6/28 at the latest, so I'm just asking around if anyone has any experience with getting this course approved. Other options I've found are BYU's EXSC 463 and United States Sports Academy's CER 520.

Thanks!

Hey I took an online exercise physiology course and it's being accepted by MGH.. I'm not sure about the other schools.

Hey I took an online exercise physiology course and it's being accepted by MGH.. I'm not sure about the other schools.
Hi, which course was it? I just got BYU's course accepted by Simmons as well but I have yet to hear back anything from MGH.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, which course was it? I just got BYU's course accepted by Simmons as well but I have yet to hear back anything from MGH.

I took an exercise cardio/respiratory physiology course for my graduate program. They asked for the course syllabus to verify if it had all the appropriate components and it was good. So maybe be prepared by having that information available.

Reactions: 1 user