Boston U MS in Oral Health Sciences 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalgirl888

Reaction score
Has anyone applied and been accepted to the masters program? I applied March 16 and am still waiting to hear back. Admissions said it could take 4-5 weeks. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied on March 12th and am still waiting to hear back as well. When I asked them, they said it'll take about 4-6 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhh
Did you apply to any other Masters program?
I applied to Rutgers, MWU-IL, VCU(post-bacc) and Temple (post-bacc). I got accepted to all of them but I'm waiting to hear back from BU.
How about you?

I applied to Rutgers, MWU-IL, VCU(post-bacc) and Temple (post-bacc). I got accepted to all of them but I'm waiting to hear back from BU.
How about you?
Oh awesome! I just finished Temple's post bacc. I applied to BU and Barrys ms in biomedical

Oh awesome! I just finished Temple's post bacc. I applied to BU and Barrys ms in biomedical
Can you tell me more about your experience at Temple Post Bacc? Classes, Rigor, Tests and Quizzes and Grading Scale. That would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Can anyone share information/experience about Temple's Post Bacc? Classes, Rigor, Tests and Quizzes and Grading Scale. That would be extremely helpful. Thanks! Also stats of how many students got accepted into MD/DO Programs?