You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Boston University AS DMD Class of 2025 Thread
Started by Shredded-Floss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I heard from some I know that is pretty close from the invite to the actual interview, and that is pretty chill interview by the way
Has anyone interviewed yet? I sent my application in on Nov 9 which was really close to the deadline. All I have heard back is app is under review. Any idea on how many people have been accepted?
I got a friend who is in the program from last yr; the interviews can go as late as May so dont keep searching and looking for an answer. You just have to wait. Total amount of acceptances from last year were little over a 100 applicants so keep ur hopes up and hold on tight.Has anyone interviewed yet? I sent my application in on Nov 9 which was really close to the deadline. All I have heard back is app is under review. Any idea on how many people have been accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plastic3000
New Member
Hi there, I got my interview last Jan 24, but I haven’t hear anything back yet. Does anyone else is the same boat? O who has been accepted?
BU sent an email yesterday stating the "thank you for applying, try next time" sort of thing
So if u didnt get an acceptance I guess that is it for this cycle
So if u didnt get an acceptance I guess that is it for this cycle
Plastic3000
New Member
ok< well I have not received that one either.BU sent an email yesterday stating the "thank you for applying, try next time" sort of thing
So if u didnt get an acceptance I guess that is it for this cycle
Milliematt
New Member
Same here, had my interview on Jan 31st and no emails after.Hi there, I got my interview last Jan 24, but I haven’t hear anything back yet. Does anyone else is the same boat? O who has been accepted?
Milliematt
New Member
After interviewed how long does BU take to let us know if we are accepted or rejected ? Thankyou
Plastic3000
New Member
It can be days or months. There isn’t a specific day after the interview. Good luck!After interviewed how long does BU take to let us know if we are accepted or rejected ? Thankyou