Boston University vs. Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gregoryhouse

Head of the Department of Diagnostic Medicine
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received a last minute invitation to BU but the date is the day right before my Wake Forest interview. I am hoping I can schedule a red eye out of Boston and make it to both interviews, but if not would you guys think its worth it to cancel Wake Forest for BU?
 
Why do you need a red eye? Don't most interview days finish around 4pm the latest....


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
If it's a question of a dinner, skip it and take a normal flight. A red eye can result in you missing your interview if delayed and you can also look and feel like total garbage for your interview. I would avoid if possible


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it's a question of a dinner, skip it and take a normal flight. A red eye can result in you missing your interview if delayed and you can also look and feel like total garbage for your interview. I would avoid if possible


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Thanks. I got it kind of worked out. BU has an afternoon interview day so I won't be able to get a flight out until 7 but it seems like I'll be able to make it to both but it will be tight.

How important are the dinners? I will have to miss it for sure
 
Dinners are nice if you can make it, but places understand the tight schedule.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app