Boston Waitlist..............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys,

Pooja and Pink tooth, Congrats on your aceptances in BU. anyone else heard anything from BU as yet? Ivan BG , are you still waiting for Bu or have you taken up with some other school? just curious. Ann03 did you call up BU recently?

sanju.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I just wanted to take a moment and tell those who are in the wait list that I received my bill for the first half due on July 16 which is tomorow and on the letter it says that if this amount is not payd by this date my spot can be given to someone else. So hope the best for all of ya.....(DONT BE WISHING FOR MY SPOT LOL>>>KIDDIN)

Hi guys,

I got acceptance at Boston. I am very happy. I was in the wait list.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrads man I guess I'll see ya there...(welcome to the field man).. :thumbup: :)

Sanju said:
hi guys,

Pooja and Pink tooth, Congrats on your aceptances in BU. anyone else heard anything from BU as yet? Ivan BG , are you still waiting for Bu or have you taken up with some other school? just curious. Ann03 did you call up BU recently?

sanju.
Well, Sanju, I haven't get a call yet, I have an appointment for an interview at Tufts next week, but if BU calls me - I'm there!
So, I keep waiting....

MrJoker said:
Hi guys,

I got acceptance at Boston. I am very happy. I was in the wait list.

Congrats everybody :thumbup:

Mrjoker stats pls... :D

Hi guys,

My stats are as follow

Part1 89
Toefel 260
GPA 3.43

Was interviwed there on April 10 2003. Was in the wait list for a long time. I would suggest you call them again and again. I used to call them every week, some times twice a week.

Hope it helps you.

Good luck

CONGRATS guys!!! good luck at BU! nice to see that BU is still calling people. :thumbup:

ivan good luck. you might still be called since there is time till august. :luck:

congrats mr joker
that was really a very long wait for u....but now it has paid off..... :thumbup:
all the best :)

MrJoker said:
Hi guys,

My stats are as follow

Part1 89
Toefel 260
GPA 3.43

Was interviwed there on April 10 2003. Was in the wait list for a long time. I would suggest you call them again and again. I used to call them every week, some times twice a week.

Hope it helps you.

Good luck

Wow! interviewed on april 03 & u got admitted in july04!!!!!!!! :wow:
That's one looooooooong wait!!!!
U must be having real patience to keep calling them for more than a year!!!!!

Congrats again on ur acceptance! :thumbup: U deserve it! :luck:

Hi mr.joker,
Congrats on your acceptance.Good luck,hope i see you there :D

Hi Mr.Joker..Welcome to BU..A big congratulation
PM me and lets get in touch..

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot. Hope to see you all over there.

Good luck

hey vajra congrates for ur grand success.by the way i m friom india and done with part 1/want to apply to schools but confused with addmi. processes.can u help me?i m confused regarding personal state. reume etc. pls hellp me and reply back

hi all,

I called Nicole yesterday. She told me that uptill now they had taken in 5 people from the waitlist. She said that they know each day if someone id going to drop out. so there is nothing much that we cando but wait for a call from her. I personally do not think that anymore vacancies would come up as thedeadline for the tution has already passed.

We know 3 people who have got into BU. Pooja, Pinktooth and Mr Joker.If there is anyone else who has got in please post it on the forum. It would help people like us get a fair idea of the situation and what to expect. Congrats to the three of you once again and all the best!!!

sanju

i know one more person who got into bu..............she got a call last wk.

she will withdraw from nyu........hope this will help u

hey sanju and all who are waiting to hear from BU:

i have heard that people have been called out from the waitlist even as late as august and as late as one day before the start of the program. i think this deadline for paying the fee is for those people who were sent formal letters during their regular time- not for waitlisted people. so dont give up hope guys! all the best! :luck:

Hi all,
I called nicole today she is not in the office today ,can any one tell me what are our chances for getting into BU from waiting list at this time.When i called to nicole last time she told me there are few people who didnot pay the fees and she is trying to get hold of them.

Mr Joker,

Did you reactivate your application for 2004 when you were waitlisted?